What Is Required of Festival Participants?
- Staffing your table at the 2017 tasting event (Sunday, May 21, 2017, from 12:00 p.m. until 4 p.m.) and providing samples for approximately 500 guests
- Providing your business or organization’s logo for RFWF marketing purposes
- Submitting a description of your sample item by April 30, 2017
Optional, But Encouraged!
If you would like to host special events on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, we will use all of our promotional assets available (website, email list, social media, print collateral, press releases, media features) to promote these events.
If you would like to contribute a gift certificate or product/gift set valued at $25 or more, we will use these to promote the festival and drive more visitors to your website and social media profiles. Please contact us at Info@RaleighFoodandWine.com or 919-229-9725 if you’d like to participate.
What Do Festival Participants Receive?
- Listing and link on Raleigh Food & Wine Festival website
- Blog post featuring your special events (Thursday through Saturday)
- Included in all promotional emails to subscribers and 2015 & 2016 ticket holders and press releases
- Promotion on RFWF social media channels
- Inclusion in print collateral (when registered before various print deadlines)
- Setup and supplies for Sunday tasting event: six-foot folding table, table linen, disposables (plates, napkins, utensils, cups/glassware, bowls – whatever is needed), ice, and more — all you have to bring is staff and samples!
Please Note: A $50 deposit is required for festival participation in 2017. Due to the expenses that we incur providing tables, linens, disposables, and other on-site provisions for each vendor, we require a $50 deposit to reserve your space at the festival. The deposit will be returned in full the week following the event, unless your business or organization does not show up for the Sunday tasting event on May 21, 2017.