18 Seaboard has announced the debut of a new bar snacks menu effective April 6, 2018. Under the guidance of executive chef and owner Jason Smith, chef de cuisine Jake Wood created an inventive menu featuring ingredients from the Carolinas. Patrons are encouraged to sit at the 18 Seaboard bar to discover creative culinary and beverage pairings.
(Image by Stacey Sprenz)
Chef Wood shares, “the new bar snacks menu will be a more approachable option for people who might not be looking for a full on sit down dinner. It will be very chef-driven and change with the seasons. It’s a great way to kick off dinner with a drink and a snack or even wind down with some friends after a long day at work.”
Expect to find elevated bar food on the new menu like oysters topped with pimento cheese and prosciutto, and BBQ duck buns, to name a few.
18 Seaboard Bar Snacks Menu
- Geechie Boy Mill Blue Indigo BBQ Popcorn + Country Ham + Sea Love Sea Salt, $5
- BBQ Duck Buns + Garlic Dill Pickle + Alabama White BBQ Sauce + Puffed Farro Piccolo + Micro Chervil, $12
- Core Sounders + House Pimiento Cheese + Prosciutto Maestri + Crystal Cane Syrup, $14
- Blackened Swordfish Sliders + Green Tomato Jam + Green Tomato Relish + Crema, $12
- Seaboard Burger + House Bacon + House Pimiento Cheese + Smoked Duke’s Mayo + LTOP, $18
- 18 Seaboard Hand Pie Program, $5 each (Flavors include: Chocolate + Sea Salt; Purple Sweet Potato + White Chocolate; Apple + White Cheddar)
18 Seaboard Ave #100
Raleigh, NC 27604